Not sure which coat or shirt may fit you best? No problem. Come visit our showroom to touch, feel, and try on all of our uniform options! Please note: Not all sizes are available so we prefer a 48 hour notice to ensure we have your size ready and waiting. Call 1 800 372 6621 and so we can set up an appointment with you and gather your sizing needs.
- Order online: https://www.chefworks.com/
- International orders: Click here for local contact information.
- Or call 1 800 372 6621.
Order Fulfillment/ Shipping (United States)Chef Works shipping partner is UPS. Chef Works uses ground shipping unless otherwise requested. Shipping transit times can vary depending on where you are located.
- Non-Embroidered orders: Please allow 5 business days for fulfillment.
- Embroidery: Please allow 10 business days.
- Alterations: Please allow 15 business days.
Below you’ll find Chef Works recommended order dates for the 2020 holiday season to ensure you receive your shipment when you need it.
Place your order(s) by the below timelines to receive your order by December 24th. *No UPS Pick-Up or Delivery Service on December 25th or New Year’s Day.Continental US
- Embroidered items orders placed by December 2nd
- Non-embroidered items orders placed by December 9th
- Embroidered items orders placed by December 1st
- Non-embroidered items orders placed by December 5th
*For orders over 100 pieces or orders with alterations call (800) 372-6621 as shipping times may vary.
We recommend upgrading your shipping to ensure you receive your package before the holidays.
Please refer to the 2021 UPS Holiday schedule for additional details and delivery schedules.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service net 30 days. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- California Sales Tax applicable to California residents/businesses.
- A $15.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Your logo can be embroidered on any garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colors (if applicable), to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: $75.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send you a sample sewout or an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you. This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is $7.50 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count.)
- The cost for one line of embroidery is $4.00.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are six font styles available to choose from and an array of colors.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is $8.50 (Call for our list of available countries and states.)
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at 1 800 372 6621.
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 45 countries around the world. Click here for local contact information. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please order online through this website.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before shipment is made. As shipments are often sent out the same day that the order is received, international customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order.
Back OrdersChef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
At Chef Works, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are happy to accept returns on some products such as non-embroidered, non-altered or unused items within 30 days of purchase date.
Unfortunately, Chef Works cannot accept returns if a product has been embroidered or shows signs of use including, but not limited to, embroidery/ personalization, alterations, laundering, damage, odors, stains or other markings. Additionally, Chef Works cannot accept returns on products considered Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, the SKILD Series™ face coverings.
Please note, if your return items show signs of use or wear, you will be notified, the item will be returned to you, and no refund will be issued. All applicable sales are subject to a 20 percent restock fee.
If you purchased from a trusted partner, please contact them directly. We cannot accept returns on items purchased from a third party.
All return items must contain a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Click HERE to start the return process.
This Pre-Order Policy (“Policy”) governs the placing of Pre-Order Purchases (“Pre-Order”) with Chef Works ("Company"). Please read this Policy carefully before purchasing your Pre-Order of any Chef Works products (“Product”). By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
Pre-Order. When placing a Pre-Order, you will be required to provide certain identifiable information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current until the Product is shipped. The Company shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated prior to shipping, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your shipping information at any time prior to your Product being shipped by sending an e-mail with your Pre-Order confirmation number to email@example.com.
Pre-Order Payment. Placing a Pre-¬Order constitutes your express agreement for Chef Works to authorize and charge your credit card for the full Price of the Product(s) at the time of order. Methods of payments accepted are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Shipping/Delivery Schedule. If you expect immediate delivery of Pre-Order Products we highly recommend NOT TO PLACE A PRE-ORDER to avoid frustration and misunderstanding now and in the future.
Although we will make efforts to begin shipping Pre-Orders as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Chef Works does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Pre-Order by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the Product is not met, Chef Works is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in this Policy, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. If for any reason you do not wish to continue to wait for your Pre-Order, you may cancel your Pre-order as provided for in the CANCELLATION section below. Shipments will be made Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, unless otherwise noted.
Cancellation/Refund. You or Chef Works may cancel this Pre-Order at any time for any reason prior to our notice to you that your Pre-Order has shipped. If you cancel prior to our notice of shipping, we will issue a full refund of the purchase price. To cancel your Pre-Order, send an email with your Chef Works order number and request to cancel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRE-ORDER LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CHEF WORKS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT CHEF WORKS IS HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PRE-ORDER.
DISCLAIMER. CHEF WORKS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SAMPLE PRE-ORDER PRODUCT IMAGE DISPLAYED ON WWW.CHEFWORKS.COM WHETHER BEFORE OR AFTER YOU HAVE PLACED THE PRE-ORDER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCT, ITS DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THAT THE PRODUCT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY YOU MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENTLY FROM THE PRE-ORDER PRODUCT IMAGE.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS. Any Pre-Order of Chef Works Products are subject to additional terms and conditions as provided by the Company. The failure of Chef Works to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Policy shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Policy constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and Chef Works regarding Pre-Orders. Please see https://www.chefworks.com/terms-of-service for more information.