Not sure which coat or shirt may fit you best? No problem. Come visit our showroom to touch, feel, and try on all of our uniform options! Please note:Not all sizes are available so we prefer a 48 hour notice to ensure we have your size ready and waiting. Call (800) 372-6621 and so we can set up an appointment with you and gather your sizing needs.
Call Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 4:30pm PST
Friday: 7:00am – 4:00pm PST
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 4:30pm PST
Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm PST
- Order online: chefworks.com.
- International orders: Click here for local contact information.
- Or call (800) 372-6621.
Order Fulfillment/ Shipping (United States)Chef Works shipping partner is UPS. Chef Works uses ground shipping unless otherwise requested. Shipping transit times can vary depending on where you are located.
- Non-Embroidered orders: Please allow 5 business days for fulfillment.
- Embroidery: Please allow 10 business days.
- Alterations: Please allow 15 business days.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service net 30 days. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- California Sales Tax applicable to California residents/businesses.
- A $15.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Click here to view embroidery styles.
- Your logo can be embroidered on any garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colors (if applicable), to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: $75.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send you a sample sewout or an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you. This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is $7.50 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count.)
- The cost for one line of embroidery is $4.00.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are six font styles available to choose from and an array of colors.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is $8.50 (Call for our list of available countries and states.)
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at (800) 372-6621.
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 45 countries around the world. Click here for local contact information. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please order online through this website.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before shipment is made. As shipments are often sent out the same day that the order is received, international customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order.
Back OrdersChef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
Return PolicyAt Chef Works, Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are happy to accept the return of any un-embroidered, unused and non-altered item within 30 days of original purchase date.A Return Authorization Number (RMA) is REQUIRED for all returns. Please call us at 800-372-6621 to receive a Return Authorization Number, or simply download and complete this form: Return Authorization Request. This RMA number must be written on the outside of the box to be returned. Please use a shipping service that provides a tracking number such as UPS or FedEx. Please keep a record of this number for tracking purposes. Shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the returnee. Please include your name, address, contact number and order number on a printed sheet inside the box.All Returns must include the original packaging and tagging (bags and labels, etc.) in RESALABLE condition. We will not accept the return of any item which shows signs of use or wear, including but not limited to:
- Odors, including smoke
- Pet hair
- Stains or other markings
- All sales are subject to a 20% restock fee.
- If you purchased your items from one of our trusted distributors, please contact them directly for your return.
- We are unable to accept returns directly if the items were purchased from a third party.