In-Kind Donation Requests
Chef Works is proud to support local communities through in-kind donations.
Another means that Chef Works can help charitable organizations are through in-kind, non-cash donations and we thank you for considering Chef Works when planning your fundraising event.
We have developed the following guidelines to help eligible charitable organizations understand our giving priorities. In-kind donations are made within our three focus areas of support: the elimination of children living in poverty, children and adults living with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and protecting and improving the environment for many generations to come.
We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
Before submitting your in-kind request, please consider the following guidelines:
- In-kind donations will be made to charitable organizations which fall under Chef Works’ three focus areas of support.
- All requests must be submitted via the Chef Works In-Kind Donation Request form (link below).
- Forms must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Request must be submitted at least six weeks prior to your event.
- Please allow four weeks for us to review and respond to your submission.
- Charitable organizations are eligible to receive one donation per calendar year.
Submitting your in-kind request:
Click here to download the Chef Works In-Kind Donation Request Form.
You will find submission instructions on the form.
Please note, we are unable to send follow-up emails regarding each donation request.
If your charitable organization is approved to receive item(s), you will be notified through the contact email address provided on the Chef Works In-Kind Donation Request form.
If you have not received an item within a week of your event, please email CWinkinddonations@chefworks.com
Return to Chef Works Cares page.