Chef Works Grant Opportunity Overview
We actively seek opportunities where Chef Works can invest financial resources through the Chef Works Charitable Giving Grant Opportunities. Nonprofit charitable organizations seeking funding from Chef Works are encouraged to apply for grants between September 1 – December 1.
Please review the Grant Opportunity Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions below before beginning your application.
*Please note: Chef Works is committed to reducing the use of paper whenever possible and therefore does not accept unsolicited materials in paper form.
Chef Works Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- Charitable organizations must hold U.S. IRS 501c3 status.
- We invite nonprofit partners submit grant applications via the Chef Works Charitable Giving Grant Application (link below).
- We accept grant applications from charitable nonprofit organizations only between September 1 – December 1 for the current calendar year.
- Charitable organizations will receive confirmation by January 31st if chosen.
- Please only submit applications via Chef Works Charitable Giving Grant Application. Any other format will not be considered. See form for submission instructions.
- Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to provide status of a submission.
Chef Works Grant Opportunity FAQs
How does Chef Works choose between the numerous charitable requests?
The Chef Works Charitable Giving Grant Opportunity is designed to fund a limited number of charitable organizations that have been thoroughly vetted by the Chef Works Charitable Giving Committee. The Committee looks for strategic opportunities in communities where Chef Works conducts business. Grants are approved to organizations that can demonstrate impact in the areas of: the elimination of children living in poverty, children and adults living with intellectual and developmental disabilities and protecting and improving the environment for many generations to come.
How much is given per Chef Works Grant Opportunity?
Typically, grants are $5,000 or above. The goal is to provide financial support to organizations to create transformational change through the charitable organizations’ programs and projects specifically focusing on Chef Works charitable areas of focus.
What types of organizations qualify for Chef Works charitable giving support?
Chef Works supports organizations that qualify under an IRS 501(c)(3) not-for-profit determination. These organizations must demonstrate diversity by providing services and volunteer opportunities to all without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
When does the Chef Works Charitable Giving Committee review requests?
Charitable nonprofit organizations are asked to submit their online application between September 1- December 1 for the current calendar year. Submissions received after December 1st will be considered for the following calendar year. Organizations will receive confirmation by January 31st if grant funding is chosen.
Who do I contact if I still have questions?
Please contact CWcharity@chefworks.com.
Return to Chef Works Cares page.