Leicestershire, England, UK
Name: Chef David Ross
Country of Residence: United Kingdom
1. Your Restaurant/Business: Ragdale Hall Health Hydro and Thermal Spa in Leicestershire, England.
2. About Your Kitchen: 24 strong kitchen team producing food for over 500 guests with a health food twist.
3. Your Favorite Chef Works Item: Le Tours Cool Vent Chef Coat, great for all occasions.
4. First Job: At the Sheffield Moat House hotel.
5. Your Favorite Cookbook: Dale Hall’s own recipe books for healthy eating.
6. Your Awards: We have 3 AA Rosettes and I have worked at a Michelin 2 Star restaurant.
7. Your Cooking Inspiration: French chef, Raymond Blanc OBE
8. Your Speciality Dish: Pan seared Seabass with glazed baby vegetables and a sauce vierge.
9. Favorite Dish To Eat: Street food
10. Weirdest Thing You Ever Ate: A Porcupine in Vietnam.
11. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mint chocolate chip.
12. Favorite Drink: Gin & tonic with pink grapefruit.
13. Favorite Wine: Black Label Bargondia Rioja 2012 by Carlos Rodriguez.
14. Who Would You Most Like To Cook For: Her Majesty the Queen of the England.
15. Who Would You Least Like To Cook For: Manchester United Football Players.
16. Favorite Things To Do When Not Cooking: Drinking and eating out with family.
17. Your Latest Project: A street food outlet within Ragdale Hall.
18. Favorite City and Why: Barcelona just has a great feel, great food and great football.
19. Your Greatest Indulgence: On a personal level…Traveling the world on a food holiday.
20. Your All Time Best Culinary Tip: Never accept second best.