- Call Center Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:00am – 4:30pm; Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm, Pacific Time
- Showroom Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 4:30pm; Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm, Pacific Time
Note: Showroom hours are listed for viewing Chef Works products only. Chef Works cannot fulfill any retail purchases if you choose to visit our showroom. If after viewing our products you decide you would like to place an order with us, we will gladly take your request and fulfill your order within our standard fulfillment time frames.
- Call (800) 372-6621.
- Fax your completed Order Form (858) 643-5624.
- Mail your completed Order Form to us, referencing/enclosing your form of payment.
- Order online: click here for online orders.
- International orders: click here for local contact information.
Shipping (United States)
ATTENTION: Please note that Chef Works will follow the UPS holiday schedule for all upcoming shipments over the next two months.
Chef Works distribution is located in Poway, CA. Orders received after 1:00 pm PST will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for fulfillment of non-embroidery order requests.
- Please allow 7-9 business days for fulfillment of embroidery order requests.
- Alterations order fulfillment times vary – please contact our Client Services Department for an estimated ETA.
The above fulfillment times do not include transit time. Please add additional time for shipping.
All orders, unless specified, will ship out via UPS ground and can take up to 7 additional business days to receive after fulfillment.
Upgraded shipping options are available.*
We regret to inform you that effective December 31, 2012, Chef Works will experience an increase in shipping prices from our carrier, UPS. You will see these changes reflected on the website and in your totals.
*Please note that selecting upgraded shipping will only speed the transit time and will not affect the fulfillment times listed above.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service net 30 days. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- California Sales Tax applicable to California residents/businesses.
- A $15.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Click here to view embroidery styles.
- Your logo can be embroidered on any garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colors (if applicable), to email@example.com. Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: $75.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send you a sample sewout or an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you. This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is $7.50 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count.)
- The cost for one line of embroidery is $4.00.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are six font styles available to choose from and an array of colors.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is $8.50 (Call for our list of available countries and states.)
- Please allow 5-7 business days, plus shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at (800) 372-6621.
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 45 countries around the world. Click here for local contact information. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please order online through this website.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before shipment is made. As shipments are often sent out the same day that the order is received, international customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
At Chef Works, Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are happy to accept the return of any un-embroidered, unused and non-altered item within 30 days of original purchase date.
A Return Authorization Number (RMA) is REQUIRED for all returns. Please call us at 800-372-6621 to receive a Return Authorization Number, or simply download and complete this form: Return Authorization Request. This RMA number must be written on the outside of the box to be returned. Please use a shipping service that provides a tracking number such as UPS or FedEx. Please keep a record of this number for tracking purposes. Shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the returnee. Please include your name, address, contact number and order number on a printed sheet inside the box.
All Returns must include the original packaging and tagging (bags and labels, etc.) in RESALABLE condition. We will not accept the return of any item which shows signs of use or wear, including but not limited to:
- Odors, including smoke
- Pet hair
- Stains or other markings
If your return items show signs or use or wear, you will be notified, the item will be returned to you, and no refund will be issued.
- Third party sales and shoes are always subject to a 15% restock fee.
- If you purchased your items from one of our trusted distributors, please contact them directly for your return.
- We are unable to accept returns directly if the items were purchased from a third party.
All prices subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
CHEF WORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF CHEF WORKS IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO CHEF WORKS. FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEF WORKS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.
Jurisdiction & Law
Any legal action concerning a customer order or item shall be brought in the state courts located in San Diego County, California and shall be governed by the laws of the State, without regard to California conflicts of law rules.
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, Inc. The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works, Inc.